When school's out, camp's in! ClubSport camps keep your child active and engaged during school breaks in the spring, summer, fall, and winter. Sports camps, specialty camps, and themed camps provide fun ways for kids to strengthen their bodies and minds through physical activities, critical thinking exercises, and creative projects.
CLUBSPORT SKI WEEK CAMP
February 14th & February 17th – 21st
Keep your child happy, active, and engaged during Summer Break with our fun camps. A new adventure awaits your child each week! Our themed AM camps include themed crafts, games, team-building challenges, and educational components, while our ClubSport Camp in the afternoon provides kids with fun, active interaction with other campers.
To sign-up and for more information, visit Kids World Front Desk or contact
Olivia Marinello at [email protected].
CHARGES AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
1. Camp fees are due at the time of registration. Pricing is determined by the child’s membership status. A 10% sibling discount will be applied to siblings registered for the same day/week of camp. The sibling discount cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
2. Parents/guardians must complete a waiver form on or before the first day of camp.
3. Notification to cancel must be in writing 10 days prior to the first day of camp to avoid enrollment charges. No credits or refunds will be given due to missed days or failure to cancel.
4. All registration forms are due one week prior to the camp’s start date to avoid a late fee of $5.
5. Campers still checked into camp after 5:30pm will be charged an after-hours fee of $1/minute per child.